• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-----SG FIRENZIA----- 4.0034% Done (WIP)

Good so far? Worth continuing to see how it plays out?

• Ya dood

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Meh...maybe.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On behalf of myself, I am pleased to present to you, the foruming community, a tiny preview/snapshot to a new upcoming map!!!

This map is loosely based upon the city of Florence in Italy, named "Firenzia" in Italian.
So far, all we really have done is about 80% of the cornucopia, the layout of the roads, and the beginning of the church. Of course, you may be asking yourself: "Why would Bamber put up a thread about a map when you haven't even finished the small things you've started?" The answer to that is simple, young child. I just want to see what you guys think of what we've done so far, if it's a good idea/theme, and if it's worth continuing. Now, please view the screenshots of our progress!!!

Here's a pic of the IRL basilica in Florence:

And now here's a few of the beginning of our Minecraft version!

Now, here's a few of corn!!! (Sorry, you can't open the mini-chests xD)

Basically, it's going to be a large city with tons of buildings and many wide streets to PVP on. After about 100 blocks, the city will end and turn into the beautiful Italian countyside! We will try to make it look as pretty as possible, just look at our inspiration!!!

Good so far? Is it a great theme? Do you think it will possibly look nice on MCSG, if all goes well? Is this project worth continuing?
Remember, this is a VERY early stage of our project. This won't be done for at least another couple months, it will look a LOT better.
Please, give tips and suggestions!!!!​

Faogh

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a good start, hope this goes well for you guys.

Faogh

Tribute
Reaction score
OK, for any advice I can give you, don't have those mini chest at corn as they really only serve as a distraction, also for that big building that you have started I would suggest not using cobble, use something that compliments rather than clashes.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes this must be accepted xD
I could help sometime if you want :3

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OK, for any advice I can give you, don't have those mini chest at corn as they really only serve as a distraction, also for that big building that you have started I would suggest not using cobble, use something that compliments rather than clashes.
Distraction...?

You mean, like some kid is going to right click it trying to open it?
xD

Faogh

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically, but anyway those are just suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci