• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SantaFE 24 players map

Do you want this map on MCSG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonio4k

Tribute
Reaction score
Name Of Map:
SantaFE
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
antonio4k
MrTonyJMC
Goffer1
PericleTheGamer

Game Type:
SurvivalGames
Description Of The Map:
This map is a city like SG4 Shady Hollow
Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)

Radius of Map:200
I,MrTonyJMC of antonio4k, Goffer1 and PericleTheGamer we don`t have a name yet, if applicable agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.I`m Diamond Donnor(MrTonyJMC) if you accept the map and MCGamer network give us VIP and after MCGamer network remove our map remeber I`m Diamond Donnor

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This is a map made by Kithex. You did not make this.
KitMencha please take appropriate action.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Map plagiarized. Do not submit a plagiarized map to this network, much less have the audacity to slap your own name on it. It belongs to Kithex.

Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci