• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SafeHaven

The Plot!

• Total voters

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys Jammy Here, Because i am banned for 3 days for some reason, i have decided to work on a new map based on a book Ive been reading called the enemy, its basically zombies where every1 over the age of 14 gets infected and the kids are fighting for survival and trying to rebuild so Ive based this on that and the year is going to be 2020 the kids have started developing and learning and maturing and started re=building civilization but the zombies are also learning and developing due to the fact their brains arnt completely dead, so they got clever and wiped out most of the kids and now the survivors have headed to the country to where a boy called Ed has made a town pretty much well defended with thick corrective walls made of stone and hardened quartz this place is pretty much a fortress, outside these walls is a small town where the other kids are living then a glass dome which keeps the infected out. outside of these walls though the land is barren
their is broken countryside buildings, small zombie camps and just barren land. the map radius is going to be 250 so far Ive only started on the inner walls and Ive done 2 sides in half an hour.

2013-08-30_22.34.24.png
2013-08-30_22.34.06.png

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
On a side note, I'm pretty sure you were banned for 3 days because of that Rei's Minimap you have on your screen. If you use that on our servers, it's illegal.

I'd recommend adding some terraforming. It'll give the map more character. :)

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
nah i dont use the minimap on the server :p as ive said before only for navigation on my vanilla servers and single player. and yep im going to add some terrafroming but atm i just want to work on the wall cos this is complicated if u put one block one place to the sidethen the whole things broke :p

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
nah i dont use the minimap on the server :p as ive said before only for navigation on my vanilla servers and single player. and yep im going to add some terrafroming but atm i just want to work on the wall cos this is complicated if u put one block one place to the sidethen the whole things broke :p
Ah. Well good luck on the map. Looks promising. :D

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
the basic design was insipired by sunfurys temple of zuetna build which i found stunning -
:)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice! But in the future please don't double post, use the edit button to edit your previous post :)

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah it looks promising!
Please remove that village in second picture, so it doesn't look like a vanilla map :)

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
haha going to just wanted to do the corn area first :p and darby i cant edit on this lappy for some reason just crashed my firefox

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci