• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rule Breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

funman726

Spectator
Reaction score
We've got some Role players. Built a McDonalds and gave out food. The plot number is plot_2920. If the guy didn't lie to me. The plot's owner is Coniam. I am always on the lookout for rule breakers! I couldn't upload the picture, but go the the plot and you can most likely find a McDonalds.

ButterCreeperHD

Spectator
Reaction score
We've got some Role players. Built a McDonalds and gave out food. The plot number is plot_2920. If the guy didn't lie to me. The plot's owner is Coniam. I am always on the lookout for rule breakers! I couldn't upload the picture, but go the the plot and you can most likely find a McDonalds.
Hi funman. I remember seeing you.

kristoniface

Survivor
Reaction score
Having a McDonald's is not against the rules. Advertizing in chat asking for staff for their McDonald's or trying to "sell" or hand out meals is. If you have screenshots of them roleplaying in the main chat or signs saying there is staff at the McDonald's, please send them to me via private message and I'll deal with it personally; otherwise, this thread will be locked.

Thank you,
Kristen / kristoniface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci