• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ruins of Donbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
I completely agree. Also to add on to this, the plane is copied from Turbulence. If you look at the wholes in the plane, they are exactly where they are on the plane on turbulence. Also their is a double teir 2 on the top. I don't know if this is a coincidence or that you copied the plane and changed the block scheme. Another thing to point out is that I don't see a clear theme. One part I see medieval, the next I see modern airplanes. Sorry. AlpakaWhacker
http://i.imgur.com/1i2Ms1R.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pjxifwL.png
SuperxAndrew AlpakaWhacker Vanicle | Vanessa TotalDramaTony KellieBreanne Nick
The terrain too.

Last edited:

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks pretty good ^-^ Also I am glad the theme was changed to be honest :3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, it reminds me of Chernobyl, one of my favorite maps. Keep it up.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good but it's like mixture of Chernobyl and Turbulence. Really good however. :)

MasmaviHD

Survivor
Reaction score
This is really tasteless and a horrible topic to create a map about.

It's a nice map, but seriously making a map after a recent disaster that is still hurting many people?
I think youre jelous D:

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In it's current form I'm going to have to say that I'm afraid so, Yes.

The reason being that it's a very mis-match of builds, the general theme (which although you've sort of tried to change is difficult to actually do without starting from the ground up) and also the fact that some parts of the map are indeed plagiarised from other maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci