• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Riddles - Can you win? <3

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to create a list of riddles that you must answer correctly to. The first person to guess it all correctly, then congratz :D I have no money >.>"

1). What waves in bright colors, stands high in pride, yet symbolizes freedom?

2). Men and women sat in their seats, watching a show in which men die and survive. What is this place?

3). What stands with four legs, yet doesn't move a single inch at all?

4). One tall hill, covered with ashes and agony. A monument of freedom, but a warzone for a rebellion.

5). Many say it was built in a day...could possibly be true. But it was the home of the greatest empire to live on this earth.

Enough of the easy ones! D: Let's get into the harder ones, aye? :3

6). Twins lye high in the sky, still and proud. Then their wings broke, dropping from the sky. Many have cried, watched as these two twins die.

7). He writes for many, and created words we use now. He is a man of literature, and love.

8). What has three legs, two arms, and is the size of a 12 year old child?

9). Who wields a bow and fights for honor? She is trapped in a fight in which she can not get out. Yet, given the odds.

10). The best of it's genre, a game in which you can create anything, even with your peers. Just don't get killed...(I swear to bob if you don't get this one ;-;)

Want more random riddles? You can submit ideas to me, and I'll be sure to add em <3 (but don't submit riddles to me. That'll be too easy!)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
3) Table
4)Bunker hill? I'm not up to date on American History :p
5)Rome
2) Cinema watching a action movie?

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I got a riiddle
What's black