• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Revamped Survival Games 1 - Team Revamped

Should the map "Revamped Survival Games 1" be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks cool, though I don't really like close quarters pvp. (Loses all the strategy in my opinion.)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this map is extremely well built, and I like how it has that 'Lost Mine' and 'Stoney Solar Frost' feel. I love small and confined maps because it allows for quick and easy games. Games where you spend endless time looking for the last few people to force deathmath take forever and get tiresome. Good job guys and keep up the great work! :)

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this map is extremely well build, and I like how it has that 'Lost Mine' and 'Stoney Solar Frost' feel. I love small and confined maps because it allows for quick and easy games. Games where you spend endless time looking for the last few people to force deathmath take forever and get tiresome. Good job guys and keep up the great work! :)
Thank you so much! It means a lot!

Reaction score
I can't get an idea of an over view of the whole map. Is that because it's all under ground?

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't get an idea of an over view of the whole map. Is that because it's all under ground?
Yes, it would have been very difficult to get an overview shot of the map considering it is all underground.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To avoid confusion, you should call it
-RSG1
-Team Revamped SG 1
-The Revamped Games
or something new entirely.

I think the map would be a good addition, but I really need the trailer to put it in perspective.

Reaction score
-RSG1
-Team Revamped SG 1
-The Revamped Games

I think the map would be a good addition, but I really need the trailer to put it in perspective.
nice man

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
-RSG1
-Team Revamped SG 1
-The Revamped Games

Hey mate. Just a quick tip for next time. This map was made in early 2014. I'm pretty sure they have given up on this. :p Kind of a needless post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci