• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest's Semi Permanent Leave from MCGamer

Opinion on Red Forest's Leave

• Dissapointed we are going

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Glad we are going

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • no opinion

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Unfortunately this day has finally come, but firstly I want to thank all of our fans and friends who have stuck with us over the amazing year we have had at MCGamer.

Special thanks to all our cheerleaders-

Zoeticly (First Cheerleader)
smashmaster
WertQuadNine
Loud
Assassins_Jake
elcho
Knaala
DQ
Mamiamato24
im_Batman225
Mlpoknzaba
Block_dot
julester
boom77

omridan13
Quno79
HohoPvP
Joel Maury-Holmes
LizzyBethyMC
kristier12
superzer096

HalfSquirrel
GuyK
ToeMan
BunnzOfCookie
OwenzKillz
lolistwee
Velocity

We decided we wanted a break from survival games maps so we can hone our skills and become better builders, we are definitely not the best build team out there.. compared to teams like Teweran we are nothing... so we will spend this time improving ourselves, allowing our next survival games map to be on a completely different level to our old maps. I feel like we are letting the community down by leaving, but there is a time to step back and allow other teams to shine, so I wish the best of the new smaller build teams and I hope their maps get accepted!

Another reason we made this decision to step back from MCGamer is we have been recieving a lot more negativity than usual lately, I feel the communities view of us has been warped since we have become larger, when we were a small underdog team we had a lot of support but as we have gotten bigger people seem to hate for the point of it which is getting tiresome, but also I do feel like we haven't been working at our best, so we will use this to propel ourselves forward.

Our final reason for deciding to take a break from MCGamer is we do not fully agree with some recent staff decisions and we do not agree with the direction the server is currently taking, obviously we do not have a say in these matters so it is best for us to step back and watch how events unfold rather than get caught up in extra drama.

Overall, don't see this as a permanent goodbye, we love MCGamer and we definitely do want to become more involved again if things work out and obviously if you want us to come back we most likely will, at the moment we aren't the team that MCGamer needs, but we will be there when MCGamer does need us again.

Thankyou again

-Ninetailefox92

Last edited:

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
You might want to fix the white text. :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Aah, I remember when I applied for RF and I got denied twice xD
Well I wish you guys good luck in whatever endeavours you guys decide to tackle on next, you guys definitely do have a lot of potential as a build team!
c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci