• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Realistic sky in Minecraft

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there,

I really, really want a realistic sky on Minecraft. With moving realistic clouds and all that. =3

Anyone knows how to do that?

Here are some pictures of how what I'm saying

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Did you photoshop the sky into a minecraft house? Lol
Nope. There is some texture packs that have skies like that, but I don't know how to get one. I want a realistic sky on r3d craft >.<

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I think there is a way to do that with photoshop. If I can find a tutorial on how do it I will :p

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually do know how to change skys, if you are asking that, I can replace a texture pack sky with R3d's if you prefer?
I've done it before. If you have a custom R3d's texture pack, please Skype me it, or put it on a file sharing site, so I can do it, if not, please give me what type of R3d's you would prefer. 16x16 32x32, etc.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually do know how to change skys, if you are asking that, I can replace a texture pack sky with R3d's if you prefer?
I've done it before. If you have a custom R3d's texture pack, please Skype me it, or put it on a file sharing site, so I can do it, if not, please give me what type of R3d's you would prefer. 16x16 32x32, etc.
I think I already got it myself :D

I think there might be a program to drag the sky into r3dcraft. Or you could just drag some files into other files! xD
Exactly what I did. :D

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I think there might be a program to drag the sky into r3dcraft. Or you could just drag some files into other files! xD
I actually just did it, it's really simple
But, to make it look like it did in the picture, shaders would need to be applied.
This is what it looks like without shaders:

If you do find some better skies, I'll be able to add them.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I think I already got it myself :D

Exactly what I did. :D
I actually just did it, it's really simple
But, to make it look like it did in the picture, shaders would need to be applied.
This is what it looks like without shaders:

If you do find some better skies, I'll be able to add them.
Ha... beat me to it! No point in me doing it now :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci