• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rate the New MCSG Maps v2.0

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is version 2 of my Rate the new MCSG Maps thread I made a while ago for the five maps released last month, now, I believe it's time to share opinions on the new MCSG Maps released today!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I'll start! (Maps with N/A around them means that I haven't played them yet, I will edit this when I have played those maps later on.)

MoonBase9: 7/10 Awesome terraforming on the map and the domes are pretty average, plus the corn is very unique. There could've been more structures added to this map, but it's still a good job anyway, I didn't rate this map 7/10 for nothing.

Lost Mine: 9/10 I really like this map! I like the look of it even more than solar frost as funny as it sounds since I like SF a lot, it has a better storyline than Solar and it has a much smaller corn, which is what I considered a con for Solar Frost since it was where like half of the people would be fighting, so that's something Lost Mine has; a smaller corn. Who knows? You might find a 9.5 or 10 instead of a 9 later on.

Hell Games: N/A

Treacherous Heights: N/A

Fortune Island: N/A

Rugged Lands: N/A

Snowkrill Island: N/A

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci