• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Clans

TidiestBeef461

Spectator
Reaction score
I think as a community we should all try to branch out from only clans on mcsg and spread to SG Classic and even Quarter Quell. I encourage you all to create Quarter Quell or SG Classic clans as i have already done! It would help make SG Classic and Quarter Quell more popular, spread the word! With more people to participate, we wont have to play 6 man games anymore and we might even get more lobbies!

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been trying to set up a QQ clan on forums and I can't seem to find out how too. My clan is au and is gonna be called #Overload so could anyone help?
Add me on Skype CoreyRockerGamez

lazerson

Platinum
Reaction score
Ye good idea I said that 3 weeks ago but no one has done anything cause I love qq

J

Jlioner

There are currently 3 clans I think:
The Society, #Mystical and #Mockingjays
Apply for one of these clans so that they have enough members to clan war eachother, or you can found your own clan :)
Let's make the SG players playing some QQ - lets make this gamemode become more famous to the MC-Gamer community! ;)

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci