• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokémon - The Random Pokemon Challenge

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCSG Pokémon Random Pokemon Challenge

In this challenge you must complete the game with a team of Pokemon. Simple, right? Here's the twist, the Pokemon you get must be selected, BY THE PERSON WHO POSTS NEXT, randomly, using a random Pokemon generator:http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Rules:
- You MAY hack in Pokemon you received
- Trading is allowed
- If you're giving someone a team, leave out things like Magikarp and Catterpie, please. We don't want to be cruel here.
- If you cannot obtain a Pokemon, do not replace it with what you want (it defeats the whole fun "random" thing). Instead, ask for a redraw of that/those Pokemon.
- You are allowed as many HM slaves as you want. Of course you can switch Pokemon around using the PC, but if you have 6 Pokemon, that's who you will defeat the champ with. Just don't use HM slaves in major battles unless it's forced out (Roar/Whirlwind; or it's the last team mate you have left where you might as well sacrifice it)
- No Legendaries, except those with a BST (Base Stat Total) under 600.
- REMEMBER to confirm your teams so that I can add you to the list of Challengers.

Extras & Snacks:
- You can request for NFE (Not First Evolution; eg Dustox, Fraxure, etc. While Pokémon such as Oshawott, Pichu, Larvesta, etc, are First Evolution) Pokémon
- You can make restrictions (eg No Psychic-type Pokémon)
- Screenshots & Diaries are recommended!

Here's the sign-up sheet:
Name:
Game:
Number of Pokémon:
Restrictions:

List of Challengers:
Hystericallify

To get this started, let me post my sign-up:
Name: Hystericallify
Game: FireRed
Number of Pokémon: 4
Restrictions: None