• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plot stolen?

throwinstarz

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been spending the previous few days working on a project I'm pretty proud of, and I got on the server just now and noticed that I could no longer build. So I found out that the plot I claimed and built on has now been claimed by a complete stranger?

Help and a solution would be much appreciated. :)

Plot number: 4082
Current owner: mateckikrzysztof

Trainman42

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow! I hope you can get it back! What texture pack is that, btw?

Hunter Shearn

Spectator
Reaction score
I've just experienced the same problem, I spawned over my plot but I couldn't build and I did /plot list and it said I didn't own any plots so I asked a moderator about it and I was just told I had to claim new ones

Trainman42

Spectator
Reaction score
As soon as I posted this, my plot was also taken. Good thing I had already finished building my QBC (Quick Build Challange). I also was going to build my statue, but I found a new plot and started building. I used to have either plot 87 or something like that. Thanks!

Hunter Shearn

Spectator
Reaction score
The other day one of the moderators told me that the server wasn't hacked by anyone but the plot ownership list went back a couple of days after a crash...

hiroto12388

Spectator
Reaction score
I also got my plot stolen but then I just made a new one cos I couldn't be bothered to find my old one I tried but it took more then 1 hour

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci