• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pirate's Bay II- Lost Settlement

Do You Want to Play on This Map?

• Total voters

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
PIRATE'S BAY II- LOST SETTLEMENT
On an island 6 miles south of "Pirate's Bay," a separate tribe of natives flee for their own lives, leaving behind their Lost Settlement. These people were more modernized than the North Island's tribe, and have constructed more complex structures around their island, such as radio towers and more. These people were one with nature, but also one with the divine gods. About their island you can find scattered temples and sacrificial grounds, all that were once used to pay homage to their gods. The cornucopia itself was the holiest of grounds, an altar used to summon the gods once a year so that they may have prosperity in the year to come. While fighting on the island you will see towns, ships, temples, and more. This was once a paradise, but now it's been left for waste. Will you survive the harsh jungle, the hidden traps and the unforgiving gods? Or will you fall in to the wrath of these elements, or even other tributes as you fight to survive?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When all hope is lost, do you give in to the temptation and risks of the jungle, or do you venture on, hoping that something in this wilderness will save you. You keep going, but keep failing. When do you give up? Do you give in? Only time and the jungle can tell.
MAP FEATURES-
~A Radius of 320 Blocks, creating a large but contained playing field for you to fight it out on.​
~150+ Chests for you to find, and use to create your own custom chest routes.​
~Completely terraformed terrain. Made with WorldPainter and Worldedit, everything is custom.​
~Many different hotspot locations, from the pirate ship, to various temples and towns.​
~Smaller locations to discover and learn the secrets of.​
~Hidden rooms and parkour, to keep the adventurous spirit satisfied.​
~Easter eggs relating to the original Pirate's Bay.​
~Easily navigable terrain, and trees that aren't too dense.​
~Many other cool things to do!​
The map took me, cubemylife, one month to complete. The map may change based on the opinion of the user community, and suggestions. I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions so leave one in the comments section. The map is in V1.0 currently, and will change if needed to.​
SCREENSHOTS
VIEW ALL THE SCREENSHOTS HERE-​
DOWNLOAD LINK-​
HAVE FUN, AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a reminder, for the best impressions I suggest you download the map. There's lots of things that I didn't add in screenshots that are in the actual map ^.^

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks great. Hoping to see more of it in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci