• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Painting Glitch & Invisibility Potions?

IMnintendo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Survivalist! Today I am reporting a bug on the MCSG Creative Server. Here are to things:

1. Painting Giltch - Griefers can place Paintings ANYWHERE they want! Please fix this!!

2. Invisibility potions?!?! - Invisibility potions allow griefers to remain unseen and unidentified. Earlier today me and RexMaster11 made a Quick Build CHallenge MCSG Edition arrea, and of course, it's a challenge, we see give permision to all so that they can show off there builds! BUT, somebody put on a invisibility potion and used Nodus to grief it all. This happened repetedly 4 times until we finally waited a couple hours. And THEN somebody came with an invisibility potion while I was make some more details to our main buidling, and put paintings EVERYWHERE so I locked the inside and now the outside looks like a piece of crap with paintings everywhere.

I encourage that you fix these bugs and ban invisibility potions to prevent griefers from become anymore powerful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci