• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Operation Downfall (Revamped)

Do you want to see this map on the MC Gamer Network

• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
Operation Downfall
Created by: Omega_Rex (formerly razorshark12)
A 24 player survival games map

Welcome to my survival games map, Operation Downfall. This map was originally posted in late 2014 however, I have now completed a massive revamp. The map is set in the tropical pacific ocean during WWII. It features several jungle islands, a volcano, and many vehicles such as destroyers, battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers, tanks, fighters and bombers. The revamp includes many more islands, more chests, fewer trees, more land and open space for PVP, better accessibility (e.g. lilypad paths) and much more! Enjoy!

Map Info
Type: 24 player survival games
Radius: 225 blocks
140 Tiers 1 chests and 36 Tier 2 chests

Cornucopia -small for quick looting

A crashed A6M Zero fighter

Tanks landing on a mine-filled beach

Sticky tropical swamp

USS Enterprise-series aircraft carrier

Another island whose ruins contain a giant secret

A secret entrance?

Underground HQ?

Nuclear research too?

Flamethrower tank clearing the way

Artillery and trenches defend against amphibious landing

Makeshift airstrip and a B-27 Superfortress bomber in the distance

Lower tree density than in the original map -and an updated bunker

New islands and added lilypads

Battleships and bombers prepare for invasion

Redesigned Chi-Ro tanks and custom palm trees

And finally a bird's eye view of the entire map (above), and the original map for comparison (below)

Cornucopia and Deathmatch
Coords of Corn and Deathmatch:
x -95, y 68, z -407

Feel free to use this map on your server as long as you credit me, Omega_Rex

Contact me at [email protected] for the download link

The original map thread can be viewed here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/operation-downfall.155645/

If I get at least a 90% 'Yes' in the poll (minimum 100 votes) I will post the locations of some Tier 2s on a separate thread ;)

I, Omega_Rex, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

*Banner made by sulfuric_acid

Last edited:

KryptoPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Very well done map! It's intriguing and something that would be great to play on a casual SG. this would be great to see on the MCGamerNetwork.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Normally, I tend to avoid water maps like this because it doesn't seem fun when you play it, but this map looks amazing! I would definitely love to play this on MCGamer.

Crafterr

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this map! It's like a mix between Fortune Island & Zone. Very well done :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci