• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One HOT Idea!

Chairbag

Spectator
Reaction score
As I was playing survival games, I saw a chest. Ran over, and fell in lava! HAHAHA.
Right then and there it came to my mind, what if there was a volcanic type map. If someone were to consider making this because I'm sure as hell too lazy to try, that would be awesome. Anyways here are some ideas I've thought of and two different types of possible choices.

In Progress Type.
- The city has just been caught in a volcanic explosion
- There's lava here and there but easily avoidable
- Something similar to Pompeii.
- Make the town look decayed, similar to that of an apocalyptic situation, only more lava.
- Make the buildings out of stone, less fire needed to make it look authentic.
- Small huts around the outskirts of town that have been burned to a crisp. And leftovers of the house with charcoal. (bedrock, obsidian, some sort of black/ashy block)
- If you're really into it, some caves or a route to the top of the volcano. Some traps (Loose footing, Pits, etc) here and there inside the volcano. Making it of course, a not so safe place because it's an active volcano.
- Decent sum of chest inside the volcano, giving the players a reason to do something that could melt their eyes!...and body.
- As for trees, there can be a river seperating the town from a forest. and the large river saved the forest from burning to a crisp.
- Secret bunker(s)

Aftermath Type.
- The lava has cooled, the down is destroyed, almost everything in ruins.
- The "crazy" guy's house on top of the hill everyone believed was crazy for building up there. Then they all burned and he watched and laughed.
- Any wooden buildings are nice and burned to a crisp, charcoal type blocks to represent remains of burned wood.
- Caves into the volcano with obstacles and so on. (Check In-Progress for more details on it)
- Of course the ruined city.
- Secret bunker(s)
- All of the trees and such shall be separated by a river.

Feel free to start a map on this if anyone is interested. Probably won't but it was worth a shot.

P.S: I'm very aware the idea was probably done before. But my idea might have something different. Like that "crazy" guy's house on the high hill.

Reaction score
There would still have to be SOME level of lava though ;D

Otherwise... meh :p

MAGMA! That's where it's at XD

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci