• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On Keemstar

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
Recently, a video-journalist known as "DJ KEEMSTAR" has come under fire by a few other content creators from YouTube. Their accusations toward Keemstar include blatant hypocrisy, countless threats towards others and being a complete liar.

I subscribed to Keemstar's channel "DramaAlert" about a year ago because I found his videos to be mostly informative content. Through time I slowly realized that this was not the case. Keemstar's videos are brash, unreliable, ignorant and disrespectful to others as well as journalism itself.

And what does Keemstar do to respond to all this?

He takes a much needed hiatus from his work on Drama Alert.

This was the last straw for me. For the first time in his life, Keem was finally facing the criticism he rightfully deserved. And then as a secondary response, he claims to be the victim of being betrayed by his friends. The friends who have logically explained all of the absurdities that Keemstar has evaded.

Let this petition serve as a reminder to the global scale of distress that Keem has caused.

There is one thing I know for certain.

Daniel Keem is a manipulative coward.

And frankly, I'm sick of it.

https://www.change.org/p/youtube-le...twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score

But what about the radical memes?

No seriously though, it is really stupid that you can do something like this and get this much rep. You're right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci