• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMG is that a New Game?!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, it's a thing! A magical new game for all of the comoonity (Spelled wrong intentionally) to play! #HYPEEEE

Real talk tho, I really am looking forward to this game, and I hope you guys are too! There's a lot to experience and there's a lot to see, so go on out there, and give the game-mode a try!

As for the game, what do you guys want to really see from this game-mode? Personally, I really hope that the clan community is happy that they have a new way to have battles and to be able to play privately with no random hackers to ruin the game, and people can play any map they want so they don't have to leave any games with bad maps lol. Well what are you guys looking forward to or already love and what do you guys really really would like to see as a customization feature in MCSG Maker??

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Me and a few others were talking about the idea of an expanded sponsor menu in MCSG Maker allow players to get items like "Flint & Steels" or "Rods" and you can swap out the sponsor items manually to best fit your wants, or leave it default if you dont want to tamper with anything! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci