• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old Maps in MCSG Maker

good idea?

• yes

• no

• waffles r nice

Results are only viewable after voting.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Seeing as these are unranked games, why not have a bit of fun and bring some of the nostalgia back? ;)
  • Old maps will be submitted onto the server, and the automatic tiering system does it's wonders
  • We get to see so many classics, like Moonlight Lake, Freeze Island, SG Kingdom, Fortress Pyke, etc.
  • Can act as a trial server so they can be added to the ranked MCSG servers!
-=- Opinions? -=-

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I like this idea! Though MCSG has had a lot of maps over the years. Like I said before I wonder whether it will work because there have been SO MANY maps. I hope it will though, and I will play nothing else anymore.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
This seems like a cool idea. I know a lot of community members really miss some of our old maps!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES
I MISS MY CHILD MOONLIGHT LAKE

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Since it's unranked anyways, it'd be great to be able to choose from any map ever on the servers. Even the ones that were removed for OP items could be back because the wins don't count. Great idea, I want this added!!

proe

Survivor
Reaction score
freeze island surprisingly is one of my favourites, all that ice to run on :p

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree but I would also like to see some maps comeback such as Alaskin Village!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci