• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No Cheat Plus!

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, I know no cheat plus is very important to the servers in terms of preventing hackers and such, but this is just getting annoying. What I'm talking about is a glitch I'm sure a lot of you have experienced, where you get stuck in place and have to shift or block with a sword to regain your ability to move. I can't tell you how much this glitch has pissed me off; it ONLY occurs when I'm being chased or trying to chase someone. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to run away when at low health, but gotten glitched and ended up dying. It is so frustrating because of how many times I have died because of it when it isn't even skill related. Also, when I'm chasing people, sometimes I get this glitch and they end up getting away.

I know that No Cheat Plus is going to stay on the servers, so I would really like for this glitch to be fixed as soon as possible.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This hardly happens to me. Blame your internet, not MCSG.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Until NCP itself is modified, nothing can be done about the glitch. In case you didn't know, this bug happens because NCP mistake's 1.7 sprint for BSM.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
NCP is 3/4 the reason why my KD sucks.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NCP hasn't been bothering me for the past few months now... o.o

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I think this happens because you're holding the sprint key. Don't hold it and this shouldn't happen.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this happens because you're holding the sprint key. Don't hold it and this shouldn't happen.
Ok, but can it be fixed just how it is so I can hold down my sprint?

Reaction score
This hardly happens to me. Blame your internet, not MCSG.
This isn't internet-connectious-dependigous (See what I did there?) , this happens when NCP (No Cheat Plus) detects (wrongly) that you are "using" Better Sprint Mod. Let me remind you that now it isn't possible to have BSM , cause they put a plugin to the server , but that's not the point. I hate to tell you this , but you have to wait till they fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci