• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ninetailefox92's MCSG Story!

When did you join MCSG?

Votes: 10 76.9%

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys ~ Ninetailefox92 here and I thought I would finally get round to writing my MCSG story! loads of people have done them and I always find them great to read!

My story starts back in April '12 back when the big youtubers such as Captain sparklez and antvenom did their footage of SG1, this was the first spark of my interest in the survival games in minecraft, I had been a huge fan of the books and the film so seeing it in minecraft was great, but at this point obviously there wasn't a server for the survival games (to my knowledge?) This interest died down until May'12 when they covered the second survival games map, at some point in 2012 after these had been posted I played a few games of sg1 on a friends server which was lots of fun but our interest in the survival games died and was replaced by tekkit!

Towards September'12 our interest in tekkit died when my friend built a quarry over a river in tekkit which caused insane lag (the water kept trying to update itself while also being destroyed by the quarry causing lag) so our interest of the server ended abruptly, so I was left looking for something new to do!

For some reason, which I cannot remember I suddenly remembered the survival games and googled it, bringing me to the MCSG servers! This was back when the lobby had the huge glass parkour course and the pirate ship (and the ghandi quote room) during this period I randomly teamed with people at the cakes or ice rink... but I only won like 1 or 2 games by pure luck

This brought on the era of skype teams ;o I'm unsure what brought my to skype team but the person I mainly skype'd with was a kid called Jakob (we played the EU servers) we won a few times but I quickly grew tired of Jakob as I didn't like his attitude toward other players, but it was during this time that I met DnH_minecraft.

I played with DnH_minecraft, DarJ_Thompson and sexmeupman69 for a few months! They were legends to play with, we didn't always win but it was a lot of fun. This is the period around January '13 when I started my youtube channel of minecraft videos. My commentating wasnt great and I had lots of video quality issues... but we all start somewhere right? I stopped playing with those guys when I was in a fight with a decked guy with a diamond sword, I won the fight but was very low, which is when DarJ jumped in and killed me (for the lolz? I guess) so the next round I killed him.. but he got really mad saying I was being immature and it was unfair? (I'm pretty sure he brought up "Do you want to talk to my dad?" which just made me laugh) but that was the end of that saga.

This is when suddenly a guy called Glowingxephos appeared in my skype, I had no recollection adding him but he seemed legit and we started playing mcsg together but over on the US servers, this was lots of fun and introduced me to new people! I started livestreaming around this time, and that is how I met Edog and Tree_TheBigKind who joined my stream and helped me out in the games. Edog was so pro and would win every game and so would Tree so I loved playing with them, and lucky for me Tree added me on skype, so he started playing with me and Glowing.

After we had been playing a while (around the time of the team elite lobby after the Fyre UK lobby) Tree mentioned he wanted to build an aztec map but needed a server host, so I brought up that I wanted to build a moon map as I thought it would be a really cool idea and did he want to do it with me? So Tree and his brother Gameraider joined with me to form the first members of the Build Team Redforest and this is when we built moonbase 9!

The Subsequent months since moonbase have gone so fast! Our team has grown and built three other SG maps among other things! (Treacherous Heights, Icarus and Fallen Haven) When I first played I never could have imagined gaining VIP and loads more subscribers on my youtube! Its so fun to play and I've met so many people! (too many to tag!)

Thanks so much to everyone! Without the amazing community I wouldn't be here telling my story ;p Keep it up folks ! oh and #FearTheFox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci