• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New to MCGamer and PvP in general :)

Tilting

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, nice to meet y'all, I'm Tilting, and I'll leave my irl name private. I'm a new member on the MCGamer network, and I hope I can be fairly known around the forums atleast. I'm the typical teenager suffering from depression, but that doesn't matter. If you need anyone to talk to, hit me up with a message, once I find out how it works T_T

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the MCGamer Forums! If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact a member of Staff. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm th.e typical teenager suffering
There's nothing typical about it. Sure, it may be too common, but I wouldn't say it's typical. That makes it sound like it's to be expected. But no, it's definitely not something that we should just accept.

suffering from depression, but that doesn't matter
uh, yeah.. it does matter. It matters because your family, friends, teachers, and most importantly, yourself are all affected by it, and it should be overcome - and it will be, with the gentle workings of time and friendship.

GTFO off this cancer community b4 I roast you harder than a chestnut
unless that's an inside joke, it's really not comedic. i don't mean to overstep my bounds, and i may not be typing with regular capitalization, but i'm totally serious - to the casual observer, you just sound like a huge prick.
*shrug*

aside from my sobering words, WELCOME TO FRICKIN' MCGAMER!

haven't said that in a while haha
legendary community, legendary people. except the trolls and hackers and other dark sides of the playerbase. have fun with those guys..

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
There's nothing typical about it. Sure, it may be too common, but I wouldn't say it's typical. That makes it sound like it's to be expected. But no, it's definitely not something that we should just accept.

uh, yeah.. it does matter. It matters because your family, friends, teachers, and most importantly, yourself are all affected by it, and it should be overcome - and it will be, with the gentle workings of time and friendship.

unless that's an inside joke, it's really not comedic. i don't mean to overstep my bounds, and i may not be typing with regular capitalization, but i'm totally serious - to the casual observer, you just sound like a huge prick.
*shrug*

legendary community, legendary people. except the trolls and hackers and other dark sides of the playerbase. have fun with those guys..
tbh i am a prick, like take the cactus in jungle book, and take that prickly pear, and multiply it by 20. thats my prick level

Tilting

Spectator
Reaction score

*shrug*

Alright from what I could tell, you seem like a really nice person, really professional, and you used to stream. And to the guy who is a "prick", I don't really mind, everyone has a unique introduction.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! :D If you ever needs someone to talk to, feel free to send me a DM on the forums, or on Teamspeak! Best of luck in your MCSG Voyage!

~ Upward

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci