• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map (Need builders)

gummybearninja4

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys im looking for a nice team to help make a survival games map!
I Want to make a very good map but i need people to help me make it!
So, I can host a server, but its really laggy...... So if someone could host should i temporary server just to make a nice map with the right plugins I will be VERY HAPPY! I would like to have these plugins on the server though:
Essentials
Worldedit
VoxelSniper (for terraforming)
So if you would like to help comment with this form filled out:
IGN:
Can you host a server?:
Are you willing to really HELP and put hard work into it?:
Are you a good builder?

Also, If you can host a server just comment the IP and im hoping that we can get 10 people at the most to come an help!
Thank you for reading!

Dcl

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DclDclDcl
Can you host a server?:No, only hamachi if that is ok but it would be vanilla i suggest someone else should host it
Are you willing to really HELP and put hard work into it?:Yes i am i want to be a part if something like this and i would put in alot of effort.
Are you a good builder? I am not an expert but im good at buildings and stuff
I hope i can help!

dmb515

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: dmb515
Can you host a server?: Ehhh, No.
Are you willing to really HELP and put hard work into it?: Absolutely! Why would I waste my time if I didn't want to help and build? Building is my passion, besides from Theoretical Physics!
Are you a good builder?: Yuuuup! I am great at building City, Medieval structures as well as detail in all of my builds. I know how to use World Edit, Essentials, and some of Voxel Sniper. I also have a basic understanding of redstone and I love sand/ gravel traps :D
Thanks for taking a moment to read this and I wish the best of luck to you!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci