• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New map in production - The Temple

Kemce

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I made this topic to show what I am working on and to get some comments from you guys.​
THE TEMPLE (not done)
Right now I'm working alone on the map, the whole place is surrounded by high mountains and in the center there is a large temple. The map is based on the hidden city. Aztec-style and jungle is in focus. More information will follow soon.​
please comment and tell me what you think
Map by: Kemce (only for now)
Sorry for my english

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't see anything wrong with this. good work. ^^

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Remember how you showed me this ^^. Looks great!

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
The only advice I could possibly give you is to make some of the outer structures look more irregular, maybe a small village... I don't know but this is brilliant. This reminds me of a map I was working on once it was supposed to be like this in a way but then the build team I was on never was working on it and me and my friend did all the work. Long story short we left the team and the were gonna take the map we worked on so my friend greifed it. Good luck!

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Kemce, this looks amazing!

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks really good so far, just add some more structures or hidden caves to make it more diverse, and it will be a top contender for sure! :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I really like the temple, it looks nice. Keep up the good work.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, that looks epic! Like Invictus said, maybe add something like a mountain village!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci