• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Idea: Hidden In Plain Sight

Is this a good Idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the idea I am proposing. Basically, this map will be a confusing map much like the Overgrown map. The huge difference is that the hole map will be centered around a plain field where there are no hills! Players will be dropped in the arena of a 24 or 48 player arena. In front of them will be the cornucopia, resting calmly with 8 chests. In the center will be a crafting table. Taking over corn is essential as it will be the only one. The only surrounding is trees and caves, a couple hundred blocks away from corn and its many dangers! Hiding within corn? No. The only way to hide is to find a tree and get cozy, or find a way to blend in. The map will be designed in a 750 x 750 dome.

Reaction score
Hmmm, the idea of few chests apart from corn isn't too popular, but I think I'll give it a shot. It sounds interesting. I'll add chests and secrets, with mild terraforms to contain the secrets around the place, but scarce.

dmb515

Tribute
Reaction score
If it is done carefully and executed well enough, I think it would turn out to be a great, but yet challenging map. If you wanted to make it all more difficult, you could have one area with plenty of chests and hiding spots, so the 22 people go there and get slaughtered, while the other 2 go the other way and build up their weapons and armor. If you need any help, I am the one to call ;P

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really need help. This map has been in the works then I accidently deleted it :/ It probably won't be done until early-mid december, possibly later.

Reaction score
I'm going to give it a shot at building too. I think it'll be interesting how different our maps are :p

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci