• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Guy

8BitGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've been playing on these survivor games for a couple days now and having a blast, admittedly I fall somewhere between Noob & Intermediate. But I'll learn in time. I just found out that there was a main site & forums so I decided to join in on all the fun and discussion.

I like building, been playing minecraft for I don't know how long, seems like forever. Lets say I didn't have the option to buy it when I started playing. I've seen a lot of video on survivor/hunger games, but only just started playing. I have recently purchased Minecraft on XBL as well.

Don't take a lot of my nonsense to heart. When it comes to video games, I'm not a " SPR SRS!!@!!" gamer. This is getting kind of long so I'll cut it here, just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

8BitGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. :D

At the moment I've got two in-game questions.
A) Is there anything specific I should for when hunting chests, or just look randomly.
B) How do I earn/lose points? ( Is there somewhere on the forums I can figure out that stuff? lol )

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome!

1: Find your own chestroutes on each map. That contain useful chests with decent armor and weapons.

2: Kill people to get some of their points ;) You may have noticed the numbers in front of each player who join the game. This is their points.
The points doesn't really matter though as long as you have fun and win :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci