• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Gametype

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know how Chad auditioned for Wipeout? I was just thinking about it and thought "Minecraft Automated Wipeout'...

I know it can be done. I did it with a friends server a year ago, but with redstone. I'm sure we can definently make something like this happen with all our new technologies!

24 player. Those who can't pass the qualifier in time get eliminated but get to spectate etc etc.

Of course some courses in the IRL version would have to be changed to avoid about lag issues :)

Thoughts?

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't even know what Wipeout is... Is it something parcour-like where you have to complete each one to get to the next level? And the people always fail and it's funny as bunnies?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
One of the most amazing shows ever.
It's basically an Americanized version of an old Japanese/Korean gameshow. Although there's a Canadian version of Wipeout and an Australian version.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of the most amazing shows ever.
It's basically an Americanized version of an old Japanese/Korean gameshow. Although there's a Canadian version of Wipeout and an Australian version.
Possible that the japanese show was called Takeshi's castle? I know that in a dubbed version.

Edit: Just watched some videos, and i was right with my guess :D This in Minecraft would be awesome! But isn't that like ZedChase? A bit?

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wipeout = My weekly entertainment xD
I can see this being an exciting gamemode in Minecraft, but there would need to be a cool aspect added to it so it doesn't get boring.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
well coming from me, someone who actually knows what the show is!
I think its a pretty cool idea for a server
but maybe not on MCSG

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If it was a well made wipe-out sort of thing, I'd love to do it. But after a while, you would memorize the maps and the winner would really only be the one who doesn't mess up the parkour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci