• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New "Building Rooftop" map idea

What do you think is the best name for the map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
What's up everybody? So, I recently came up with a unique idea for an SG map. Now the typical SG map follow the usual forest/mountain setting with a few building (or a town) dotted around the map.

I thought of the idea of fighting in a city, but you can call the ground your grave. Yup, this map will be comprised completely of the ROOFTOPS of buildings, where falling to the ground is an instant death.

I personally like the idea as the concept can create some very unique redstone puzzles, adds a layer of strategy for fighting, lots of opportunities for parkour, and involves memorization of exits and safe paths for escaping teams.

Now I like the idea, but my question is: Do YOU like the idea? If you do, great, if you don't please comment and tell me why, I'd love to know. Another thing I want to ask is what the name of the map should be, so I created three options in a poll (sorry they are all cheesy alliterations, I wanted it to have some charm) after I close the poll in 30 days (at the time this thread is created) the name with the most votes will be the name of the map.

Get voting :)

EDIT: I'm moving the voting deadline to April 25th now. You still have 5 days to get your votes in :)

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had this idea myself, with GeckoHD. But of course, we didn't go through with it. It's a very good idea, so I wish you luck. :)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive thought of a similar idea. No newbs would even play it though. And it would never be voted.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this idea, would love to see how it turns out. Good luck!

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
5 days left to vote for the map name. get your votes in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci