• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New build team

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear users of mcsg, if you are a builder and want to show your skills off, plz contact me on the mcsg website, if you build good i might accept you, here are the types of builders we need...

Terraformers
Builders

Please message me if u wish to join, thx

maiberry567

Spectator
Reaction score
i am pretty good (as i have been told) and i am interested in building for your team, if you would like to see my creations i can send you some screenshots of my work like this i built this house for my buddy on a server

Attachments

XxShadowFlashxX

Spectator
Reaction score
I really want to join you, I have for a very long time want to make a MCSG map but I don't have a team that wants to! So I really want to join you guys!
I am pretty good at voxelsniper if you have and I could make the terrain and montains etc...
I hope you will accept my request!
C ya!

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello I would like to join I am very experienced with redstone

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
You're a redstoner in EnderMaps, btw this guy is in EnderMaps. He just got mad becuase he didn't get credit for a map but it's all good now :)
Actually i am not in Endermaps, you guys are childish and troll too much instead of taking stuff seriously, please do not reply to this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci