• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Aftermath Quarter Quell Map

TidiestBeef461

Spectator
Reaction score
As i have been playing the same exact map over and over again for about 400 times, i have started to get bored of it. So then i remembered the deathmatch arena. I think it would be amazing if you could add a second map to Quarter Quell called "Catching Fire Aftermath" in which the dome is partially destroyed, trees are on fire, its dark, etc. That would be amazing!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
As i have been playing the same exact map over and over again for about 400 times, i have started to get bored of it. So then i remembered the deathmatch arena. I think it would be amazing if you could add a second map to Quarter Quell called "Catching Fire Aftermath" in which the dome is partially destroyed, trees are on fire, its dark, etc. That would be amazing!
Trees are on fire
Add spawning mobs etc = Laggiest map in history.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
kwot jus hapend QQ is the Quarter quell, which is the Hunger Games Catching fire map. THERE IS NO other map

Soznotsoznotsoz

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
kwot jus hapend QQ is the Quarter quell, which is the Hunger Games Catching fire map. THERE IS NO other map

Soznotsoznotsoz
Next time, please respond with an education response because all I got out of that was "hurhurhur look how immature I am!"

To the OP, QQ maps will be added, the problem is that its a hard project to tackle, and not many teams are willing to undertake something so massive.

Reaction score
They aren't that easy to make. They will come eventually, but it could take awhile - no telling when.

TidiestBeef461

Spectator
Reaction score
Next time, please respond with an education response because all I got out of that was "hurhurhur look how immature I am!"

To the OP, QQ maps will be added, the problem is that its a hard project to tackle, and not many teams are willing to undertake something so massive.
K

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I love quarter quell but after player over 100 games on the same map it gets kinda boring. Hopefully mcsg will add some new ones soon. If not I'd love to make one lol

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
+1 for support! New maps needed. Working on one myself. 40% finished. It is pretty cool. Anyone have a suggestion for a name. It is similar but still very different to catching fire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci