• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need builders, and more importantly a server hoaster.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
So as you might be able to guess this is about making a SG Map. I wont except any "eh" Builders. You must show me work, SOLELY made by you. The person applying. The theme is that there is a very strong magnetic push inside the area of the map making masses of land come out of the ground and even just appear.
Form for joining the team:

Past Builds:
What experience have you had?:
Why you want to join:
Your role in the construction of this map (if hosting a server the server must be 24-7):
Why do you think you will be usefull?:
Do you understand the physics of contrast and depth in minecraft builds?:
Username:
If you join put this in your signature: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-and-more-importantly-a-server-hoaster.32316/
List of players so far:
Raycu12351
SinsAndTragedies
(possibly) Sindro

Server Hoaster and Ip:
Still looking

This map will be 300 blocks in size and we want it to be easy to navigate that way people will like it as I find that to be a very nice feature to others in most minecraft maps. I also agree that it can be nice sometimes. Other times just annoying. This map will favor both looks and traps with nice treasure. I would rather that getting items be dangerous allot of the time that way you dont get a tier 2 chest just because it is quote on quote "hidden" If it is hidden players will find it. If they find it players will just go there every round making the fact that it is tier two pointless This map must be risky with parkour.
Also parkour should be considered if you can fit it in everytime you build something you want to be tier two.
If you want to join us also think about how long you have been playing. What is your experience. Do my friends think of me as good. What about other builds. Do those stack up to mine. These are important If most were no or not much, then you probably aren't for this group. The map must be chest full. All tier two chests hard to get. All obvious chest tier one. All build beautiful to the eye. All things eye catching so they are easy to get to. Easy to navigate and thats about all but one other thing I have to say.
We want a way to shake of people chasing you. I know the feeling were you are being chased by someone stupid. Its annoying. So we should make it easy to get away from that sucker in a lot of places if you can. Like a house where only one person can get in. That will stop those annoying chasing people.
The build is still in some early stages because as we build on I might use mcedit to add in floating stuff thats bigger and taken form skyland maps. Hope you have fun making the map with our team!

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
A little sneak peak of what I am planning on, yes, this is from the world where the map is being made.
2013-03-10_20.40.02.png

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'd like to join! Sorry if I sound like an "eh" builder, but if you accept me, I will really work hard on this map and will not stop until it looks and functions perfectly. I really like the idea of this map, and I can't wait to see it in use!

Past builds: I havent finished any of the builds I've started, and this is the first map i wanted to join, but i helped a friend build a map really nice map. It took 3 months and was very large, and we put in a lot of work into it. I have deleted most of my past maps, so are some pictures of an sg map I just started working on this week.
2013-03-10_18.25.47.png2013-03-10_18.26.43.png2013-03-10_18.29.02.png2013-03-10_18.31.43.png
It is in the very early stages of development, but i hope this gives you an idea of my level of experience.

Skype: Yes, username is FreezyKid (Don't judge the name, i made it when i was 8 xD )

Why I want to join: So I can gain experience in map creation, and I really enjoy building maps.

Role: I would like to be a general builder/designer, because I am very artistic and I am good at making things look smooth and pleasing to players. I am also pretty good with redstone. I am not good at terrafroming in an editor, but it looks like you wont be needing that from the picture you posted.

Why do I think I will be useful: I am very creative and artistic and could help design and build the interiors of buildings. I am also a very hard worker (and a perfectionist), and I would be logged in whenever real life allows me to, so my help could get things built and polished quickly.

Do I understand the physics of depth and contrast: Yes.

IGN: SinsAndTragedies

I really hope you give me a chance!

~SinsAndTragedies

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Edit: Some more progress if you should wish to join this is what you might encounter
2013-03-11_16.38.05.png2013-03-11_16.38.12.png

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
:D Great! I can't wait to help! Just message me on skype when you get a server up and running and I should be able to help later this week!

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Update:I will have a server host shortly if a mod could maybe change the name to Gravity Falls Map Creation that would be nice (thats now the name)

dayne33

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello I my Skype name is d3a3y3n3e3 and I build amazing things I just started to build I built a huge house and it looks awesome ill follow orders so just give me a chance thanks.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Past Builds:
What experience have you had?:
Why you want to join:
Your role in the construction of this map (if hosting a server the server must be 24-7):
Why do you think you will be usefull?:
Do you understand the physics of contrast and depth in minecraft builds?:
Username:

I think your post might be missing something...

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
-Added in more details and made the title look pertyful.

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
This map will be 300 blocks in size
only 300 blocks? I think it should be 450-600, so the map has replayability, and chests can be more spread out.
Server Hoaster and Ip:
Still looking
Isn't it possible to make and run your own free server on Bukkit? And also hurry up and add me on skype! :D

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes it is. My computer is a pile of crap. I haven't gotten to it yet sorry. I am keeping it kind of small that way it will be played more by the annoying noobs and there is more variety between breeze and sg 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci