• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Approval

Ablakac

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad and others. Me and my friend were talking the other day and we talked about the things we built in Minecraft (nerdy I know :p) and we thought about building a new map for you guys :) So we came together to make the decision to make a new map sort of related to the map survival kingdom but just a little more not broken (I never really liked the broken down and old theme of the maps) When we talked he said that maybe we should stick to the theme of the old and broken down maps because everybody seems to like that theme. But i said we should stick to the theme I want (more non broken down and newer looking) I am not trying to say that i want to make a modern day map with like houses and cars (that would be a little boring in my mind) I just wanted to try and make a map that doesn't have an old theme such as a broken down castle. Me and my friend wanted to put his redstoning skill and my decorating/building skill together to create the map i want to be named Kingdom Burraj. The only problem is that I don't know if I am allowed to show it to you guys. So if you could, after we are done with the map maybe you guys could check it out and see if it is worthy of being in the servers :) If you guys don't approve of it because it is too not broken and does not resemble a map the Capitol would put in the actual Hunger Games I just want to say before you make any decisions that I wanted to try something new and make a map that is easier to navigate through and is very well built (I mean like very new built looking)

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read This :)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course you can show it to us :p
Post your screenshots or video of your map in this section :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can post any maps you have made in the finished maps section. We all look forward to seeing them :) !

Ablakac

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok :) I will make the map ASAP. Try to remember that i am not the best builder ever ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci