• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
I used to run/KINDA run a hg server myself, here is my two cents on what should happen. And one question if possible.
1. Use buycraft please GOD use buycraft so we can get our donation packages instantly http://buycraft.net/info/about
2. Perhaps let us do something while we are waiting, the server gets somewhat dry while just watching, I have my own coping method for this, dubstep, but if we could add some little minigame or puzzle or SOMETHING to do while waiting, it could be lots o' fun, perhaps a zombie survival that could be called training.
3. A way to sponsor people, I have a custom plugin to do this however the circumstances surrounding me giving you this plugin depend on a lot of internal things happening, but here is the jist of how it works:
When out of the arena do /sponsor (Name) (item)
The items range from bread to swords
After sponsoring someone, players have the chance to vote for the tribute to get the item. Each item needs more votes depending on how valuable it is in combat, and the plugin dynamically changes each vote need based on players, IE If 9 people are on the server, and a diamond sword needs 10 votes for a normal 24 player server, it would lower it to say, 3 or 4.

Thanks all and happy hunger games

B

bigmike4life

Hahaha i like 1,2 and 3 but who would give up points to sponsor someone?

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't expect to become a moderator or make big changes if you just joined Thursday . Try to get involved into the community. But anyways I do agree with some I your suggestions.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't expect to become a moderator or make big changes if you just joined Thursday . Try to get involved into the community. But anyways I do agree with some I your suggestions.
I would apply because I am qualified, not because I have been on the server for a long time

Well you would be dieing. Maybe you could make it where you could pick to be a player or sponsor from begining?
You do not get it, You don't give up your spot as tribute, just once you die you can sponsor.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't get it . Just because you are qualified doesn't mean your the best choice for the server. Usually moderators have to be in touch with the community and know what we are going through. I hardly Beleive you figurd this out just yesterday.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't get it . Just because you are qualified doesn't mean your the best choice for the server. Usually moderators have to be in touch with the community and know what we are going through. I hardly Beleive you figurd this out just yesterday.
I find your words to be slightly flaming. If you have a qualm with me, Speak of it. I will and have been speaking with the community, and I will bring good ideas and other things to this server. If you don't want me to give you guys a custom plugin, bring on my friend who will code more custom plugins for us, then so be it, but Please do not be rude to me, there is no need.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Its nothing against you personally i just dont like all these new guys acting all high and mighty. sorry if i offended you

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Its nothing against you personally i just dont like all these new guys acting all high and mighty. sorry if i offended you
Friend, I am not attempting to act high and mighty in any way. I will not EXPECT to be accepted, I genuinely just want to help the server, and given my special circumstances,( if you care that much, pm me for more details), I am more than qualified to help the server and I genuinely wish to help it and bring my skills to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci