• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Carz and this is my MCSG story.

One day my friend Lululioness posted a video about MCSG Fails. I asked for the server IP and I went on the servers about a month later. I was a noob. I played a couple of games with my friend stary1273, because at the time we were both really bad but we wanted to record MCSG matches to put on our channels. He won about two of those matches. A few weeks later, he was at my house, and we saw our friend Shinyigglybuff in a game. He was in a Skype call with norverified and they added us to the call. That call was fun. We played a couple games, and I met notverified, one of the best Aussie MCSG players at the time. We were friends for a while, until one lobby I asked if he wanted to Skype, and he didn't respond. I figured we weren't teamed, so I killed him. Later that night, we were no longer friends and he wasn't in my Skype contact list anymore. Anyway, back to the story. A couple of days after I was in the call with Shiny, Stary and Notverified, I got my first win. I was happy. In the next week, I got about 4-5 wins, and I was very satisfied. About a week later, someone with the username satharbeam asked me to Skype team. I teamed with him, and we talked for hours. He became my friend. This was around the time when I was trying to get 100 wins so that I could apply for the clan Phoenix. This still hasn't happened. The only reason I wanted to apply for Phoenix is because Shiny and Notverified were in the clan. I didn't actually know anyone else in there. I, being the nooblet I was applied for cheerleader. A couple of days later, I saw Billa and Damoisawesome in a TeamSpeak channel, and I finally worked up the confidence to join that channel. I started talking to them, and we played a few games. Not much later, Entice joined and I think I laughed harder than I had ever laughed before. It was a fun afternoon. Whenever I saw anyone I knew in a TeamSpeak channel, I would always join and say hi, and we would talk for hours. Soon, I became cheerleader in Phoenix, and to this day Billa and I have been great friends. A couple of weeks later, I was in a channel with xWeary_Catx and he became one of my coolest friends as well. This was around the time I became pretty active and well-known on the forums. Let's skip ahead a bit to around the time of right now. I got accepted into the clan #Precision by MultiRyno123 and joined a call with him, Gunnishone and PvP_MarshMallow and we had a great time. Right now, I have 28 wins, great friends, and a great clan. This story wasn't very in-depth or detailed, but it highlighted everything I thought was worth mentioning. Hopefully the future will be as fun as the journey has been so far. I look forward to hopefully getting some more wins when I can get my hands on a computer that isn't horrible. Until then, I will keep trying my best and having fun on the MCSG servers! :D
FRIENDS/EPIC PEOPLE
If you think I forgot you, be sure to reply and I will fix that right up!​
Until next time, keep on being cool people!​

L

Lululioness

We are friends, noob.
(Keeping in mind I'm not a noob, I just suck).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci