• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
This does not mean that im leaving minecraft nor mcsg. Im here to tell you about my 9 months story on minecraft.

It all started at April 5 2013. My school has alot of people who was playing a game called minecraft. I heard that it is really popular and you can get very addicted to it. So might as well tried it out. Before i tried it out, i made an account(Not premium) called ThinkMinecraftZ. Then i played on a lan world where all my friends would be there and play together with me. So the first 2 months on minecraft is all about building and creating neat little devices like a really huge tnt cannon which can fire up to 160 blocks away. So one day i looked up various servers that i could join. I saw a server called Bosscraft and decided to try it out. When i first logged in,everyone was going to the Hunger Games portal so i thought it was a really famous minigame. I tried it out and got addicted to it. So i spent about the last 5 months playing just hunger games. On december 23rd 2013, My friend gave me his premium account because he wanted to continue with his studies. So his account is called cbomb2344. When i went on youtube, i saw a channel called BajanCanadian. I saw his latest videos and he posted his server ip in the video description and the server is called TheNexus. I played hunger games on the server and i overplayed it. I played thenexus for 3 months and took a break from hunger games and continue creating neat devices that requires redstone. Then one day i saw another channel called ForceHacks. His channel has a whole bunch of hunger games videos. I love watching his videos. I watched one of his videos saying that he got 300 wins on this server called MCSG. When i went on it, i played hunger games again. It was April 4th i started playing Hunger games again. I realised that this server is more fun and comfortable to play with than thenexus. So now i met alot of cool friends like CPSparklez, LegendaryTurtle_ and dindavid. They are all my best buddies and we play with together often but not dindavid. Hes my best buddy because he gave me alot of tips to be better. So yeah thats pretty much my storey. I hope you guys enjoy and give feedback to it. Im sorry if i missed out a few things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci