• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My New Signature!

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently finished making my new signature. Please tell me what you think, I may make more of them in the future but I would like opinions as this is my first attempt. Thanks all!

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks brilliant, :) but you didn't have to make a thread about this. You could have just written this on your status. ;)

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
My bad I guess ;). However I'm having some problems getting this onto my signature part of my profile, any idea how? Sorry if I'm being a bit of a noob!

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My bad I guess ;). However I'm having some problems getting this onto my signature part of my profile, any idea how? Sorry if I'm being a bit of a noob!
It's ok. Just right click on your signature you uploaded on your post in this thread then click "copy image address". Then go to your profile settings and click "signature". In it you will see some big space to type in. At the top of the space you will see a little image of a tree. Click on the little tree then some typing space will appear. Paste the image you just copied then click "insert". Your image will appear in the big space then press "save". Then BOOM! Your finished. I hope this helps. ;)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Copy image URL. Then hover above your name on the top right hand corner. Press "signature", and click the little picture of the tree or whatever it is. Copy the URL and it's there.
EDIT: Gavwav beat me to it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci