• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Filip Sjölander. And I am 12 years old. I live in Sweden in a small village. But I'm not here to tell you who I am but I'll tell you my story! It started in 2010 before MCSG existed. That's when I made my minecraft account, the name was "fillemon10" and that's what I have today. I start playing minecraft so much so that I bought a new computer. I did lot of redstone things and built much. Then a little later I start with "PvP". I find a server on minecraftserverlist.com it was ubermiencraft (I think now it's a noob server). They had Hunger Game, but there was only one map. Survival Game 1. But it was not the first time I find Hunger Game, it was my friend's brother who ask me and my friend if we wanted to play the Hunger Games. And that we wanted, but we wise not what it was so we watch a video (Survival Games 1 - Trailer). me and my friend wise not think there was a movie or something. Then I played on uberminecraft. They had the usual SG plugin. It's not as good in my opinion. Always I played my friends and Hunger Game on ubermiencraft. Then it was my friend who found "Nodus". I started hacking on uberminecraft and then I got banned: (A few months later, so I searched on youtube: Hunger Game. Then got a video up on MCSG. MCSG was just beta then but it was better uberminecraft. I came in to the server and it was really fun. But I was not having any friends at MCSG: (I play and record, but never won. then when it was that big slåttet with a bridge, the lobby, where I get lots of friends through writing: Team the brige, we were a team of 6 pesoner we played at Solor Frost v1. Kode We FFA until it became DM. I and 2 went to DM and I won! I was so happy. But I'd still hack: ( But I was happy. Months went by and I got banned: (I ended up chopping and while I was banned so MCSGv2 came out, it was only 3 days left until I became unbannad. MCSGv2 In it was so easy to win so I stole type all the time: D I win and I win today. now I hate many MCSG buddies as Dark_dibbi <3

Thank you!

- Fille

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't state that you've been banned for hacking. this gives you a bad rep.

But other than that welcome,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci