• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Bearded Dragons?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thebeardydragon or others may know me as Beardy. When I first got minecraft u was that guy who had somebody else move for me. I couldn't even walk with the wasd controls. I would play, scream, hyperventilate from the monsters. Then I discovered multiplayer. I came up with the genius idea if making the Hunger Games in minecraft. I had read all the books and seen the movie. That's when I started searching hunger games minecraft on YouTube. Eventually I found the highlights of the yogscast. I was very depressed that it wasn't my own original idea, but that's how I discovered the name survival games, not hunger games. I logged onto the servers and would just fly around SG 2. I finally got into a 48 man server. I figured there would be a major bloodbath at cornucopia so I bailed off the bat. Then, while running around on the road outside the forest, somebody killed me. I figured out that loot was in chests. Next round i went for corn and was killed while in a chest. The next round I found an empty chest and hid the match. I saw that there was refill. I figured all but corn had empty chests until refill. Pretty soon I started playing with my friends spadehawk and jonnyrocket00. We were all complete noobs. We would camp and run around our houses screaming with joy that out of 24 people, we were the second to last person alive. That's when I found a group of people who constantly teamed and won. They were seandagamer, mylesthecool and stormaquos. When I would ask them too team I would get turned down because I had never won before. That inspired me to get better so they would accept me onto their team. Unfortunately, I only ever saw Sean after that (but I did get to team with him). After about a month of playing and losing, I got my first ever win on SG 4. It only took about 500 games. Then, in about 2 months I got a laptop. I had my very own computer and the first thing I ever did was play an MCSG game. I won and got my 20th win. Eventually I got to my 245th win. Now for some honorable mentions.

Bean745 - I don't know if you even play anymore, but you were the first person I ever Skype teamed with who I didn't know.

Seandagamer - You don't know this, but you inspired me to get better

@Catie1980 and Barcalonajay - Thanks for telling me to join the Bandits and accepting me. That was my first real clan

Dominicvetrone - Thanks for being such a good friend and introducing me to other great people

xSwagGiraffe and Math_Magician7 - You guys were my first friends on Teamspeak. I understand we don't talk much anymore, but it was fun and I'm glad I helped you get you 1000th win Swag

AeRaGraphics - You might be my best friend on Teamspeak and I'm glad we met and thanks for introducing me to all my other TS friends. I try to find you almost everyday with no luck and thanks for inviting me to work n your map with you. My offer on hosting the building still stands

Teamspeak friends - AkFortySeven12 great friend, bomb542 would never think of betraying you and you're one if the nicest people I know SkillfulReptile Awesome guy, still love my shaded skin

Epic_Frog_Song - Great clan leader and thanks for putting me in the clan in the weirdest way possible (Getting denied, you overturning it on Teamspeak, then accepting my interview without even being interviewed). Oh, and thanks for teaching my a great water fight tactic

Yured Good luck with Royals and thanks for being a good friend. I remember when you had no wins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci