• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
EDITED WHOLE POST
Hey guys, Sumakid8 here. My old MCSG story was boring with absolutely no detail, so why not write it anew?

One morning in 2011, A Kenadi Waymire woke up and logged into his laptop. He googled a game he heard from a friend. This game was named Minecraft.

He was instantly hooked on the blocky game. After naming himself Halokid8, he sounded like an idiot with the name. Him and his friend MinecraftPuzzle played a ton of classic. He met Puz on a classic server, and they became instant friends. Puzzle invited Halo/Suma to join Puzzle and soon Suma/Halo's friend char0's private server.
Halo/Suma instantly felt welcome and made a friend called Gababy.
He got good at Minecraft and his phobia of blocky pixel spiders.

A few months later:
Sumakid8 was registered as a premium account.
He played a ton of the game with his friends.

May 2012
Suma first logged on MCSG with his friend, who is now banned. Him and his friend noobed on SG1, hiding in the islands with wooden swords until dm, then got pwned.

June-July 2012
They broke their friendship.
Suma played alone, and got his first win...

August- November 2012
Breeze Island ALL the time! Suma became better, fairing out with average players. He has never been all that amazing at games.

December 2012
Oh! The memories! Suma reached 150 points, and got a few wins. He noobed, though, and always hid.

January 2013
Well, this is where I stop writing in third person.
I kept being average, having bunches of fun!

February- NOW
I joined Roxbot and upgraded my PVP.
I met more friends, such as Dan, Zietra, and much more. Even though I don't have a computer to play on, I still talk to people on the forums and have friends. I love you all MCSG! You are a true community to me, and you are good friends, when I have none.

Peace, Sumakid8- The unlikely victor.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Is your parents getting a divorce really something to ":p" about?... ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci