• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Dontae

Survivor
Reaction score
Well my friend did this thing, on the forums so I decided to do one to. I probably started playing Minecraft 2 years ago. I don't know what version it was on but, I would play the free one. Well, way back then the only thing I could do is build dirt walls around myself to stay away from zombies. I played Minecraft from time to time during that school year (8th grade year). I didn't really understand or love Minecraft until the next year when in my computer class, I would just play Minecraft most of the time with my IRL friends. That is when I found out how to do a lot more things. I also started to watch BajanCanadian at that time. This was when he was a lot smaller and also just started to play MCSG. I would just watch his videos because I didn't have my own account. The best thing happend when my IRL friend gave me his Minecraft account. I began to figure out how to play all the new online things. That is also when I found out how noob my computer was. So I slowly began to find out how to make it better.

I looked up videos on how to increase my fps and decrease my lag. Then I was playing MCSG, almost all the time. That's when I met this dude one day. He was about 1 year younger than me. He introduced this girl to me that always camped on the ladders, her name was kristier12. After that day kristier12 showed me to all of the CA server players that she hung out with at that time.(InfinitySx3,MinecraftJoker,Wolf_Rusher,Afro_Smack) These people became my group. After a while I met some of the most op players in the CA servers like illumina1337 or ScrewYouGumby2 or flohoho . Well a lot of people the people I played with were already good, except for kristier12 at the time. I started to become really good as well and took my name upon them at that time as the best bowsman. Many other people came later Everything went well until the group started to break up and I started lifing.

I lifed for a while and barely got on at all, then newer people got into the group and it formed again. Many of those original people kinda left for life or other people like Wolf_Rusher,kristier12,Afro_Smack. So the new group was pretty good also. Then a lot of my friends started to get moderator. So I decided to apply, but my first one was before everyone. It was rejected in less than 2 weeks. Well I waited a couple of months before I applied this time. There was something different this time. I was 15. I just waited till 2 weeks before my birthday to apply again. It still took 2 months. When it was accepted I waited another week and a half just to get my interview (my fault, things were happening irl). I got accepted to be an acutal moderator. So right now till this time I am still waiting for my in-game rank so if you see this and you see me in a server you know why. This is my MCSG Story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci