• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG story!

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I am here to tell you guys, my MCSG story.

I started MCSG on the Hive, but quit that for MCSG during the time that the Hive’s community got pretty messed up.

But once I moved to MCSG, I started to really enjoy this game. I played a few games the first day, I sucked (Still do! :p) It took me awhile to get my first win. The first person I ever teamed with was TheAngryJew and some of his friends from Israel, no, I didn’t forget you. :p

Where my MCSG career started, was on the forums. Even though I am actually the laziest forumer. The first person I followed the HalfSquirrel even though he is a nub. :p I sent him a message on the forums, and was surprised when he replied. I got his Skype account and started to play with him. Then I met a whole bunch of more awesome people, and love this community.

A while after I started. I figured out I wanted to make MCSG maps. So I decided to start a build team, so I sent a message in the Benjamin Religion Skype chat asking if anyone wanted to start a build team with me, CaptButterToast replied, and Team Apollo was born.

A While after Team Apollo started, I wanted to start YouTube, so I got a beast PC. And started up my channel. If you want to check that out, here it is. http://www.youtube.com/GamesWithGinger

I have to shout out some people. :D

HalfSquirrel - You were the first person I actually talked to and became friends with in the MCSG community, you are my favourite person to play MCSG with.

CaptButterToast - We became good friends within minutes of talking to each other. You, are amazing! :D

Theoretical - You are crazy. But I love you. :p

VirtualSpark - You are a nub

ThatOneTomahawk - Thanks for inspiring me to do YouTube. :D

Blamph - You are on of my other inspirations. Thanks. <3

kezzer1995 - <3 Favourite SR. Mod

VeeZa - <3

zorrodc - You..are....amazing...<3

Spike11 - You are a meany face. <3

CAmadeusA - Cant wait until we record. :)

jefeperro - For killing me. <3

<3 To the whole community!

<3 Love you all! <3

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I was using my head as a trackpad for the mouse so hitting "like" took more effort than it should have

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
7th! EDIT: The wight text! Make it stop!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci