• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My map idea..

Richard Mutton

Spectator
Reaction score
Basically it would be a massive volcano with surrounding villages and larger structures. There could be a 15 minute walk about for chests etc.. But after the 15 minutes you are given another 2 minutes to clear to a safe zone so if anybodies not in this zone the explosion will kill them (TNT). This explosion could make a big crater in which more stuff can be found so maybe a nether themed underground with pigmen, ghasts, blazes and any other nether mob to contend with until deathmatch which will be on top of a lava pool covered in glass with some holes in...

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks cool, but would need some good redstone trickery and space to make the map work with non plugin servers. Other than that this sounds amazing. Thumbs up from me!

Richard Mutton

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks cool, but would need some good redstone trickery and space to make the map work with non plugin servers. Other than that this sounds amazing. Thumbs up from me!
Yeh i agree it would take a long time to make and edit etc.. but it would definately be worth it! Thanks for liking it anyway

firepower564

Spectator
Reaction score
I am already working on this actually! Didn't see the idea until now but the corn is in the crater and there are lots of mine shafts and small surrounding islands. Don't have a TNT explosion though. I think you will like it.

Reaction score
Well, on the MCSG servers, TNT doesn't do block damage, so the crater idea is not possible, and the 15 minute walkabout and 2 minute clearing time is gonna be really difficult, and on the MCSG servers I don't think they are gonna edit the plugin for just one map :p

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci