• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Feature Suggestions

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright, I love creative, I really do. It's one of my biggest past times on MCSG. I've always had at least one build every time the creative server has been up. I even made a big massive creepy love shrine on GibboAssassin on the original creative server (her reaction was priceless). Now we have a whole new creative server. Still feels like it used to with roughly the same size of plot and a great community of builders but, there are still a few things I would absolutely love to see in this server so I will list them here:

Plot Rating

Just to clear this up, I don't really mean a proper rating system like, rating a plot out of 5. What I want to see implement is a way to like plots/favorite them. It's always nice to see who likes your plot and, it would be a nice way to find the plots you once visited in the past to see if the owner has updated it at all so, I'd really like to see a command such as: /plot like

Plot Comments

I know this could easily be done on the forums but, I believe if it was implemented into the plugin, that would save a lot of trouble for those wanting to just leave a quick comment on a build they see. It would give people a chance to share their thoughts on a build or just tell the plot owner how awesome they are. Just like with the plot rating, it would be nice to come back to your build to see people giving you credit for what you have done and, maybe even some good suggestions on how to make their build even better. For example, the command could be such: /plot comment The build looks awesome but, I would like to see more sponge

/Plot Protect Name Change

Well, this is quite a simple suggestion, I just believe that the command should be changed to something much easier to guess. I believe the old command (/plot claim) because it was easier to guess since you are claiming the plot, protecting it just seems like something on the side.

/Plot Auto

It would be useful to get a command to automatically find you an unclaimed plot so you can claim that because, when the server gets more popular, plots are going to get harder and harder to find. I'd like this to be exactly the same as it used to be. :)

Oops, turns out it's already a feature. You just have to use /mp find :D

I will add more suggestions here when I think of them but, I hope you like the ones that are already here. Thanks for reading and considering my suggestions! :D

Last edited:

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, I love creative, I really do. It's one of my biggest past times on MCSG. I've always had at least one build every time the creative server has been up. I even made a big massive creepy love shrine on GibboAssassin on the original creative server (her reaction was priceless). Now we have a whole new creative server. Still feels like it used to with roughly the same size of plot and a great community of builders but, there are still a few things I would absolutely love to see in this server so I will list them here:

Plot Rating

Just to clear this up, I don't really mean a proper rating system like, rating a plot out of 5. What I want to see implement is a way to like plots/favorite them. It's always nice to see who likes your plot and, it would be a nice way to find the plots you once visited in the past to see if the owner has updated it at all so, I'd really like to see a command such as: /plot like

Plot Comments

I know this could easily be done on the forums but, I believe if it was implemented into the plugin, that would save a lot of trouble for those wanting to just leave a quick comment on a build they see. It would give people a chance to share their thoughts on a build or just tell the plot owner how awesome they are. Just like with the plot rating, it would be nice to come back to your build to see people giving you credit for what you have done and, maybe even some good suggestions on how to make their build even better. For example, the command could be such: /plot comment The build looks awesome but, I would like to see more sponge

/Plot Protect Name Change

Well, this is quite a simple suggestion, I just believe that the command should be changed to something much easier to guess. I believe the old command (/plot claim) because it was easier to guess since you are claiming the plot, protecting it just seems like something on the side.

/Plot Auto

It would be useful to get a command to automatically find you an unclaimed plot so you can claim that because, when the server gets more popular, plots are going to get harder and harder to find. I'd like this to be exactly the same as it used to be. :)

I will add more suggestions here when I think of them but, I hope you like the ones that are already here. Thanks for reading and considering my suggestions! :D
Very good suggestions my Scottish friend, it will add a very much needed aspect to creative.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen other creative servers with /plot auto. Great suggestion! :)

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
All of these are MAYBE possible, im not sure. If there is a way for me to do them with plugins we make that don't deal with the plot plugin database, they will be added, if there isn't, sadly we can't implement them.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Plot rating and plot comments would be cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci