• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My apology thread.

xxspookclient

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm just gonna start this off short and simple, I am not naming anyone as I've called out and abused many people.

I'm here today just to try and clear some flame up with the community and try and improve my rep. I'm terribly sorry if you're reading this and I've done stuff to you in past times. I realise I may be one of the most hated members in the community but, I don't believe I should be anymore, here on out my rep changes.

keeping this short but sweet
:kappa:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You can always forgive people for what they have done.

You didn't kill somebody or something i think you are a nice person and it takes a big person to make this thread!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just gonna start this off short and simple, I am not naming anyone as I've called out and abused many people.

I'm here today just to try and clear some flame up with the community and try and improve my rep. I'm terribly sorry if you're reading this and I've done stuff to you in past times. I realise I may be one of the most hated members in the community but, I don't believe I should be anymore, here on out my rep changes.

People will start forgiving you if you start being kind and please don't be racist/start flames again. Thx.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score

Not accepted :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci