• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Multiple cornucopia

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I'm making a map at the moment, and I was wondering, Is it allowed to have multiple cornucopia instead of one large one? Or is there a rule stating that there must be only one cornucopia?

That's the cornucopia, so it will be more of a task to enlarge it than to add another.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I'm making a map at the moment, and I was wondering, Is it allowed to have multiple cornucopia instead of one large one? Or is there a rule stating that there must be only one cornucopia?

That's the cornucopia, so it will be more of a task to enlarge it than to add another.
There aren't any rules forbidding it I don't think, sg4 acctualy has a section with 8 tier 2's in 1 area making a "second cornucopia". But, I would like to see a map that has 12 players spawn in one place, and the other 12 in another, it would allow for some interesting gameplay (struggling to control 2 cornucopias would be fun to watch :3)

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
But it will kinda ruin the refill...

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I think there should only be one Cornucopia. The Capitol definitely wouldn't allow two, and ugle99 is right, it would ruin the refill.

Rorscore11

Spectator
Reaction score
Yo Mr.dice! That is a great build that your working on there and I will love to help you out on building the redstone part of the map! (Traps, hidden places ect.)
In-game-name: Rorscore11

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Yo Mr.dice! That is a great build that your working on there and I will love to help you out on building the redstone part of the map! (Traps, hidden places ect.)
In-game-name: Rorscore11
I'm kinda doing the map every now and then, and alone for the time being, if I decide to let other people help again in the future, I'll let you know. Thanks anyway :)

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score

I agree, there should be 2 cornicopia but how about 4 chests each corn?
That would be fair it gives a chance to split the players (Baccas -_-)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems like a cool idea, if it were to be legal that would be freaking awesome

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
There aren't any rules forbidding it I don't think, sg4 acctualy has a section with 8 tier 2's in 1 area making a "second cornucopia". But, I would like to see a map that has 12 players spawn in one place, and the other 12 in another, it would allow for some interesting gameplay (struggling to control 2 cornucopias would be fun to watch :3)
Where, by chance, is this area?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci