• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Mortal Skies

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

This is Red Forests new Survival Games map: Mortal Skies (New?!? I know we only released Memory of Earth two weeks ago) We did the build over 14 days, it is 250 blocks in radius and has around 240+ chests! We built this map in celebration of our 1 year anniversary!

Default pics to come tommorow~

Trailer here-

Storyline-
Years ago, a global war wiped out most of civilisation and left the planet in ruin, the only choice for the survivors was to take to the skies in airships and live out their whole lives in the sky. But the years went by, and soon it had been hundreds of years since the war and the planet has recovered, the descendants of the survivors of the war live out their lives in the skies as by their traditions, but factions have broken out demanding that humanity sets foot on the ground again. Which side will you choose? A life in the skies or the soil beneath your feet? Will you fall.. or fly?

The theme is distinctly steampunk but we chose to stick closer to early steampunk era rather than more industrial, the whole map is a flying airship yard, where they work and fix ships all up in the skies above the planet below.

Hope you enjoy this build and watch out for more builds in the future!

please leave a diamond in support of the build - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mortal-skies/

Shaders user are Sonic ether's V10.1 preview shader pack and the GLSL shaders mod by Karyonix

I, Ninetailefox92 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

johnbohn01

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a really good map, I played it once at US50 and I won xD But please remove god stuff in item frames and add it to the EU servers or the whole network! Luv this map!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
First! This is a really good map, I played it once at US50 and I won xD But please remove god stuff in item frames and add it to the EU servers or the whole network! Luv this map!
Yeah we have already removed the god stuff in the item frames :)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is so awesome. I can't find it on the servers though :(. Love the ships, they look very much like our map but still amazing and probably better. Credits to you. AWESOME

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is so awesome. I can't find it on the servers though :(. Love the ships, they look very much like our map but still amazing and probably better. Credits to you. AWESOME
its coming in the next update :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci