• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More stuff added to sg classic?

Flezzer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello as you all know that sg classic only has 1 map (Survival Games 2) And it doesn't have a leader board system. you should add more classic maps to sg Classic because it gets a little boring when you are playing sg2 over you should add sg1-sg5 or 4. And also add a sg classic leader- board like u had a few months ago on MCSG-Classic

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
SG Classic will always be a bit feature lacking compared to regular SG, as it does have to keep the whole "classic" feel to it. The points that you brought up are reasonable requests, so I'll see what I can do about it.

Flezzer

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright im more worried about the maps i don't care as much if a leader board system is added since its mcsg classic

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
SG Classic is bad >.<
Alright im more worried about the maps i don't care as much if a leader board system is added since its mcsg classic
SG Classic is to bring back nostalgic feelings for players from the beta/v1. It's technically the only 'realistic' feeling to get that feeling of playing 3 years ago. Personally I hope they never get rid of the game mode or change it. Unless they add more stuff from beta then sure. Other than that though, no need to change something that does not need changing.. I mean I don't want to sound like a smartass here to you Flezzer, but I wouldn't post a thread unless you get more information on the gamemode.

Anyways ask lots some old players, it really does bring a nostalgic feeling for players like me and others who lurk around the servers every now and then.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Support guy :3 There are a lot of maps, which nobody plays. (The one who reads the post, back comment this statement, you can make a contribution to the development server)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG Classic is bad >.<
Survival Games Classic is not "bad" necssecarily, it just does not get as much love from the Developers as some of the other gamemodes, namely...

-Survival Games (obviously)
-Battlegrounds
-UHC Worlds

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Survival Games Classic is not "bad" necssecarily, it just does not get as much love from the Developers as some of the other gamemodes, namely...

-Survival Games (obviously)
-Battlegrounds
-UHC Worlds
It's not necessarily supposed to. However, bugs still need to be dealt with and I'd love it if they'd occasionally add a map like SG3 or Overgrown (even Breeze for that matter)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not necessarily supposed to. However, bugs still need to be dealt with and I'd love it if they'd occasionally add a map like SG3 or Overgrown (even Breeze for that matter)
You are right Survival Games Classic should not need a ton of time dedicated to its existence and upkeep. I am stating that sometimes the Developers release things a bit too prematurely, and that it could still use a bit more tweaking and perfecting before release.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci