• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
i agree there should be a few more crafting benches around the map but they should be hidden

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree if this crafting will be a big thing i want more routes then go to middle trying to be Achmed the Dead Terriost the key word DEAD

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Yes we should have a few more maybe 2 but make them hard to find.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
I disagree on this idea. To get diamond armor and swords is meant for a risk. It is not meant to be easy to get.

LoneVictor

Spectator
Reaction score
I disagree too, the whole point of there being only one crafting bench is that it's a risk to go there, a risk that only the desperate would take or to emphasise the Careers of the game - the people who camp at spawn, take all the supplies and terrorise other tributes, these players normally win.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
i think it would be nice to at least have 2 or 3 more crafting benches spread throughout the map because if you are on an island you have to go very far to craft it would be a lot more convenient especial because you have to craft diamond stuff. :)

i find no problem how it is now it speeds the game up already and if crafting is put in people will camp at their respective crafting blocks... and isnt that what a mass majority of what people dont want... ill explain my point more later im at school

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree. The point of having it in the middle is for fights to happen quicker. Two chests could cause longer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci