• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonbase 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! This is Our new Map- Moonbase 9! Finally at release! –cheers- built by our build team, Red Forest. The map is based off of many influences but mainly from the film Moon(2009), it is an arena for 24 players. There are over 100 chests on the map (in our test games people requested more so we added in an extra 40) there are many traps so be wary but with good rewards!

If you want to read the storyline for the map here is our first post with the storyline-> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-map-moon-base-9.31096/
Also there are 4 rare books on the map with an extension of the storyline, Find them all and gain a secret access code for extra chests in a hidden location!

Watch the trailer for the map here! ->
When playing please keep mobs turned off as it will make things a lot harder and change the focus of gameplay (should be focused on sweet sweet pvp)

Feel free to record footage on the map and post to youtube but please acknowledge Red Forest and Ninetailefox92 and link to the youtube in the description www.youtube.com/user/ninetailefox92

Rules

· Only one player can win the Survival Games
· You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests
· Your inventory must be empty before you start the game
· No breaking out of/ leaving the map
· No exploitation of glitches (glitching up blocks etc.)
· No hacking (duh stupid!)

Builders and Makers of the map!
Red Forest-
Founder-Ninetailefox92
Founder-Tree_thebigkind
Co-Founder-Gameraider

Builder- LuckyJumper98
Builder- Halo_0
Builder- Assassins_kooper
Builder- Mr3than
Builder- Jakebotd96
Redstoner- Gmander2

Rest of Team

All arounder- CaptButterToast
Builder- Duckluv321
Builder- Ragefury14
Builder- Half_Squirrel

Map download - http://www.mediafire.com/?wipzhfhyoabia4l

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I am CaptButterToast, all-around (that didn't do anything for this map because he didn't have time and wanted to add an Easter egg but couldn't but that's okay) and I approve this thread.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
I was a great addition to the team, with out me you wold have died of boredom ages ago

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice so far, i will download it and post my opinions on it soon :)

EDIT: I have now tested it and i'll rank it 8/10, the details and the everything is amazing but there was one let down. I know that it's on the moon but there was too many huge open spaces imo.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the design of the buildings and I like the terrain. My only problem with it is when your running across parts of the map they feel a bit empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci